Set of 4 angled Replacement clamps for exterior Metal doumbeks. Hook and Nut. Hook is approximately 2 1/8 inches over all length. Thread length along shaft is 3/4 of an inch.
Hand made, sizes will vary slightly. Tuning bolts (MDCP, MDCP-L) and replacement heads (SS12, SD12, SH12, SH12G) sold separately.
The versatile, patent pending three tiered design, can accommodate many drum sizes. With a non-slip rubber base, the Pyramid Stand conveniently fits on the inside of the drum without disturbing the air flow and projection for the optimum drum sound quality. No other stand can tout these versatile features.
Drums with an inner diameter opening at the base of 7.125 inches will be held 1.5 inches off the ground.
Drums with an inner diameter opening at the base of 5.90 inches will be held 3.125 inches off the ground.
Drums with an inner diameter opening at the base of 5.36 inches will be held 4.5 inches off the ground.
Not recommended for drums with a base that flares out.
Small loop rope
Harness rope with clear tube
1. Attach the harness and small loop rope on each end of the drum strap.
2. Now loosen one tuning lug and place the small loop rope between the drum and shell of counter hoop. Make sure loop rope is centered over the lug hole.
3. Now, reinsert lug and tighten.
4. Open the harness and loop it around the base of the doumbek.
5. Place the strap over head onto one shoulder.
Harness will settle in the middle of the drum. Now you can play seated or standing.