Cross Strung Harp Accessories
- Natural cleaner and conditioner protects your guitar
- Removes dirt, grease, and wax build up
- Helps condition your instrument to resist dryness
- Extends the life of instruments
- Recommended for use on unfinished woods
Please Note: If you can't find the string set you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These bridge pins are meant to fit the following Roosebeck(TM) harps: Pixie Harp (TM), Heather Harp (TM), and Minstrel Harp (TM).
The pegs are tapered so to change your tuning pin, remove the string and place your tuning wrench over the string end of the pin. Then tap on the wrench to tap the pin out through the harp arm. Replace the pin by inserting from the tuning side. Place the tuning wrench on the tuning end of the pin and tap it into place. The tuning ends of the pins should all be aligned. If necessary, wooden toothpicks make great shims.