- Natural cleaner and conditioner protects your guitar
- Removes dirt, grease, and wax build up
- Helps condition your instrument to resist dryness
- Extends the life of instruments
- Recommended for use on unfinished woods
The Kling-On Company developed the first removable, clear vinyl pick guard for classical guitarists. The goal of the design was to protect the guitar tops from being scratched and marred by the fingernails of the players. During the last 20 years, Kling-On has developed many new and innovative products for both classical guitarists and acoustic guitar players. More recently, the Kling-On Company has been selling the Evolution Series. This new line up of products introduces many enhancements over the original product design.
- Removes friction for faster playing
- Enhances string life and tone
- Reduces finger noise
- East to use applicator
- Packaged in a metal tin for long product life
Play better and prolong the life of your strings with a variety of innovative and useful Planet Waves cleaners and lubricants.
Throughout history lutes have typically had gut strings. Lute strings today, however, are nylon made with high precision instruments. The rectified nylon strings in the Roosebeck set are known for their warmer tone and lightly textured feel. The silverplated copper wound nylon bass strings also produce a very warm, classical tone.