No Compromise: The StroboClip TM has the 1/10 cent accuracy of all Peterson strobes and also includes new Sweetened TM Tunings and alternate temperaments for a wide variety of string and wind instruments.
With new Sweeteners and temperaments specific to acoustic instruments, the StroboClip is the first multi-temperament clip-on tuner ever available on the market.
Solid Design: The tuner's enclosure is made of metal ensuring stage-worthy operation. Soft, rubber pads line the jaws of the clip section to protect the instrument being tuned.
Designed For You: The StroboClip also introduces an exclusive Sustain Mode feature that allows the user prolonged note viewing time when tuning short-voiced instruments. The note is captured and displayed on the screen until the next time the tuner is triggered. Excellent for use with instruments like tenor banjo and similar instruments with percussive but brief signals.
The StroboClip is encased in a brushed aluminum shell to help it withstand the rigors of the road and the included cushioned, metal carrying case will keep it safe when not in use. Soft, rubber pads in the jaws of the StroboClip protect the instrument's finish while providing a firm grip for maximum signal conductivity.
- Smallest Multi-Temperament Tuner
- 1/10 Cent Accurate
- Smooth, Real-Time Display
- Alternate Temperament Presets (Including Buzz Feiten Tuning System®)
- Includes Eastern Temperament Presets
- Drop/Capo Setting
- Adjustable Key
- 28 Exclusive Peterson Sweeteners™/Temperaments
- Adjustable Concert A Reference: 400Hz to 490Hz
- Auto Sleep And Power Off For Battery Saving
- Low Power Consumption
- Virtual Strobe™ Patented Technology
- Display: Exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology™ Real-Time Operation
- Accuracy: 0.1 cent
- Concert Pitch Range: 400-490Hz
- Tuning Range: C0 to B6
- Temperaments/Sweeteners: 28 presets
- Weight: 1.6 Oz (45g)
- Power: CR2032 Battery
Tempered Tuning Presets:
- EQU: Standard chromatic tuning suitable for regular or alternate tunings
- GTR: Peterson Exclusive Sweetened™ tuning for guitar
- ACU: Peterson Sweetened tuning for acoustic guitar in standard tuning. Compensates for Capo use or heavy playing style.
- BAS: Peterson Sweetened tuning for bass guitar when playing with acoustic piano.
- 12S: Peterson Sweetened tuning for 12 String guitars; for the 6 standard strings.
- 12U: Peterson Sweetened tuning for 12 String guitars; for the 6 higher octave strings.
- DAD: Peterson Sweetened tuning for acoustic guitar in modal DADGAD tuning.
- BFE: Tuning offsets for Electric Guitars equipped with the Buzz Feiten Tuning System®*.
- BFA: Tuning offsets for Acoustic Guitars equipped with the Buzz Feiten Tuning System®.
- BFB: Tuning offsets for Electric Bass Guitars equipped with the Buzz Feiten Tuning System®.
- DBO: Pure tuning for open A, D and G tunings for Dobro®/Resonator guitars.
- DBH: Half-Tempered tuning for Open A, D and G tunings for Dobro/Resonator guitars.
- BJO: Sweetened tuning for 5 String Banjo
- LA6: A6 settings for acoustic Lap Steel.
- LC6: C6 settings for acoustic lap steel guitar.
- UKE: Ukulele (String deflection offsets).
- MAN: Sweetened tuning for Mandolin, Mandola & Mandocello.
- VLN: Perfect 5ths for 4 and 5 String violin.
- VIOLA: Perfect 5ths for viola.
- CELLO: Perfect 5ths for cello.
- HRN: Brass & Woodwind
- SIT: Sitar (pure intervals).
- GHB: Great Highland Bagpipes. Tempered Scale for chanter & drones.
- LUT: Lute & Viols (1/6th Comma Meantone).
- UIL: Uilleann Pipes (pure intervals).
- OUD: Oud (pure intervals).
- RAS: Optimized Peterson settings for Maqam Rast.
- SUZ: Optimized Peterson settings for Maqam Suznak.
- NAI: Optimized Peterson settings for Maqam Nairuz